Replacement Windows & Custom Window Installation in Central MD and Washington Metro
Add beauty & light. New windows can help bring out the beauty in your home while creating a more comfortable space.
Valor Exteriors is a fully licensed and award winning contractor that excels in replacement window installation, roof repair, roof replacement, vinyl siding and other work.
Whether you’re starting a remodeling, historic renovation or new construction project, we have windows to fit your needs. New windows can make your home quieter, more attractive, and less drafty; provide added safety and security; and they don’t need painting. Replacement windows are also easier to clean than the old storm windows with screens. Replacing old windows with ENERGY STAR qualified ones can provide between 7 and 15 percent annual savings on your home energy bills.
If you’re interested in replacing your windows, the experts at Valor Exteriors can help you choose the best ones for your home. We provide professional installation to ensure long-lasting performance.
To request a no-obligation in-home consultation and free estimate, call us at 1-833-668-1589 or click the button below. We are your trusted window contractor serving Lanham, New Carrollton, Glenn Dale and surrounding Maryland and Virginia areas.
What to consider when replacing your windows
- Material: The material of your windows should match the architecture of your home and provide the level of maintenance you want. For example, real wood windows provide timeless beauty, but require more maintenance than vinyl windows.
- Design details: Replacement windows come in a range of colors and with a variety of hardware finishes, grilles and glass options.
- Style & operation: The right type of window depends on the style of your home and the amount of ventilation you need to install. For example, a fixed window doesn’t open at all, while a sliding window opens halfway to allow some airflow. A casement window provides maximum airflow.
There are a wide selection of window styles to choose from:
- Double-hung windows
- Casement windows
- Sliding windows
New windows offer many benefits for you and your home
- Fewer drafts: Single-pane windows are often drafty and they are the least energy efficient. New windows are built better to reduce drafts and greatly improve the comfort of your home year round.
- Less maintenance: Old painted windows require regular maintenance. New windows made from vinyl or a composite are not only durable, they're also maintenance-free, never need to be painted and are easier to clean.
- Reduced noise: New windows can not only reduce the amount of sound entering your home from outside, but they can also reduce the amount of noise that comes out of your house.
- Energy savings: Replacing your old, drafty single-pane windows with ENERGY STAR® qualified energy-efficient windows can save you as much as $500 annually on heating and cooling costs, and look great too!
- Added security: Most new windows are tested for forced entry and are designed with multiple locks to improve the safety.
- Enhanced curb appeal: New windows can improve your home's appearance - inside and out. There are many window styles and trim styles available to compliment the architecture of your home and your personal style. If you're thinking about putting your home on the market, new windows are a good selling point.
Get a no-obligation estimate for home window replacement
The options are endless when it comes to replacing a door or windows. When you work with the qualified replacement window and door contractors at Valor Exteriors, we will discuss your needs and help you choose the best windows for your home. If you are a resident of Central MD and Washington Metro, we install the highest quality replacement windows from leading manufacturers. We provide free estimates in Greenbelt, Mitchellville, Baltimore, Silver Spring, Arlington, Alexandria, Springfield and beyond. Contact us today to get started!
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.